Senior academic experiential trainer, MATHEW VARGHESE, is an expert in soft skill development as well as sales. Trained in ‘Neuro-linguistic program’ and ‘Human design engineering’ by DS max Inc. USA, he specializes in various aspects related to workplace like motivation, Excellence, Communication, Managerial Excellence, Personal effectiveness, Interpersonal Skills, presentation skills etc. In addition, he gives basic and advanced sales training and content management. He also works as an expert for Adventures in Attitude Program, Psychometrics Test Development and Coach the Coach program.
He has vast experience in the field of OD, as external faculty in HLL LifeCare Academy, Travancore Titanium, HAL Academy. He currently works in the are of Psymetrix Performance Management Systems and Soft Skills and Behavioural Programme.
- Certified trainer for Workplace Motivation, Workplace Excellence, Managerial Excellence, Workplace Communication, Personal effectiveness, Interpersonal Skills, Presentation Skills, Content Management, Sales Training Basic and Advanced, Communication Skills, Adventures in Attitude Programme, Psychometrics Test Development, Audits, Coach the Coach
- Currently Psymetrix Performance Management System’s Head Training (Senior Experiential Trainer) Soft Skills and Behavioural Programme, HLL Life Care Academy, External Faculty, Travancore Titanium, External Faculty, HAL Academy, External Faculty
- Developed interactive learning solutions to meet the customer demands.
- Created pro-active programs to cater to the needs of the business.
- Researched for more interventions for constant organizational development.
- Facilitated training courses and programs.
- Educated employees on the latest technology and its advantages.
- ‘Neuro-linguistic program’ and ‘Human design engineering’ by DS max Inc. in USA. 1997