Praveen Parameswar, an emerging Organization Development (OD) Strategist, Lifologist, and researcher in ‘Human Behaviour’, is the CEO of Thoughts Academy, a rapidly growing company in the field of OD Interventions. He helps various Multi-National Companies, NGOs and massive Government projects to multiply growth through capitalizing the full potential of their human resource. He is also a consultant in education planning and management for a handful of Higher Education Institutions across India and abroad.
- Co-Founder and Director to Thoughts Academy, a Multi-National Company focusing on Training, Consultation and Research
- The Business Plan of Thoughts Academy, developed by Praveen, was selected by ‘Venture Wales’, the largest Business Mentoring Body in Wales, for a year-long mentoring programme.
- Associated with Cardiff University – PricewaterhouseCoopers Student Development Unit as ‘Peer Group Trainer’ and student advisor.
- Worked with Cardiff University, UK, to constitute Leadership Forum for Masters and Ph.D. students at the University
- Conceptualized, developed and deliver train the trainer programme for Additional Skill Acquisition Programme, the largest mission in the education sector of Kerala sprawled across 1100 institutions
- Conceptualized, developed and delivered ‘Professional Development Programme’ for teachers from 540 Higher Secondary Schools in Kerala.
- Consultant Trainer to ESAF Limited, a 2200 employee company focusing on human development through microfinance projects
- Organizational Development (OD) consultant to Chathamkulam Group of Companies having operations in Kerala, Tamil-Nadu and Karnataka
- Organizational Development consultant to ‘Aglow Middle East’ based on Dubai.
- Member to the Board of Governors of CIRAS, a Management institute under Calicut University, based on Palakkad.
- Consultant trainer to Keltron Knowledge Services Group on areas such as Communication, Leadership Development and Team Skills.
- Delivered lectures on various topics such as Transactional Analysis, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Lifology, Career Management, Knowledge Management, Performance Management etc. to more than 200 Institutions.
- Conducted ‘Train The Trainer (TTT)’ programme at various cities including London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cardiff, Manchester, Mumbai, Cochin and Delhi for various groups of aspirants including IIT and IIM graduates.
- Undergone Advanced Summer School in ‘Strategic Management’ at the London School of Economics and Political Sciences, with ‘A Grade’.
- Rank holder in MBA, Human Resource Management, from Cardiff University, United Kingdom.
- Winner of Sir Julian Hodge Prize for the remarkable performance in Human Resource Management during MBA.
- Post Graduate Diploma holder in International Business Law from ICFAI; LLB graduate with First Class from Government Law College, Trivandrum
- Summer School in ‘Strategic Management’ (A Grade Holder) from London School of Economics, UK – 2011
- Master of Business Administration (HRM) (2nd rank & Best Student Award) from Cardiff University, UK (Ranked 4th by RAE) – 2008 – 2009
- PG Diploma in International Business Law 2007 – 2008
- ICFAI University, India (Part time with LLB).
- LLB from Kerala University – 2003 – 2008